Our partial property styling service is aimed at utilising a vendor’s existing furnishings to enhance the presentation of your property for sale.
This home staging service is perfect for vendors who are on a budget or are living in their property during the sales campaign.
Our experience shows that the way you style a home for maximum appeal can sometimes be different to the way you live in it. Advantage Property Styling’s team of expert Stylists will advise on the best layout and customize a package of furniture and accessories to complement the existing items in your home.
One of our Senior Stylists will meet with you at the initial consultation to assess your property and determine how to best maximise its presentation in order to drive buyer appeal. We will also provide you with a detailed list of suggestions on how to best prepare your home prior to our furniture arrival. During the installation we will work in with your existing pieces while incorporating some of our bespoke furniture and accessories to bring out the best features of your home.
Our partial home staging service includes:
- An obligation free consultation and quote with one of our Senior Stylists
- A detailed checklist of suggestions on how to prepare your home for sale
- Hire of all furniture, artwork and accessories (standard term 4 weeks + 2 weeks free)
- A dedicated team that manages the entire process from start to finish – installation, set-up and collection
Partial property styling can be a cost effective home staging solution to maximise your value in a sale. Please browse our partial styling gallery.
Contact Advantage Property Styling on 02 9310 1611, Sydney’s leading home staging professionals, to discuss how we can tailor a partial styling package to your home and budget.
Property Managers who are completing end of lease inventory checks can contact us to arrange a quote for replacing items that may have been lost or damaged during the term of the lease.
If we have previously fitted out your property, we will have a photographic record of the items used in the fitout. We are able to use these photos, and documentation on file to arrange quotes to replace items like for like.
If we don’t have a photographic record of your inventory, we can work with your property manager to work out the best solution for replacing the items.
We can either deliver the items to your property manager’s office, or we can install them into your property and remove the damaged items at the same time. If you’re property has already been tenanted it is not a problem, we are happy to deal with the tenant directly for access.
To arrange an obligation free quote, Contact Us
Furniture Fitouts can supply all furniture and décor items for commercial buildings.
For new apartment buildings we can work alongside the architect and developer to create the desired look and feel for the new development.
For older buildings Furniture Fitouts’ Interior Designers will create a plan to maximise the space and aesthetics of the property.
For residential apartment buildings Furniture Fitouts can supply everything from Lobby Furniture, Artworks and Poolside Furniture to Crockery and Cutlery for the Residents Lounge.
We offer a bespoke service for fitting out office buildings. We can supply Office Furniture, Boardroom Tables, Staff Room Amenities and everything in-between.
Contact us to arrange a meeting with one of our Interior Designers.
We believe that simply because you are styling a home for sale it does not need to be bland to still appeal to the broad buyer audience.
We steer away from the ‘cookie-cutter’ styling approach and lean towards a more personalised and bespoke look for each of our projects, hence creating a unique point of interest for prospective buyers. We have an experienced team of buyers and stylists who ensure our interiors will be anything but bland.
The key to styling a home for sale is that the property must stand out, not only at open homes, but initially online and in print to increase the number of potential buyers that will then decide to go to the open house.
The styling industry has evolved in the last few years as the awareness and importance of styling the home has increased. Clients tend to opt for a more personalised look so that as potential buyers wander through the property, they visualise themselves living a beautiful life in the home, spending lazy Sunday mornings in the bedroom, or cosy winter nights in the lounge room. It’s all about evoking a feeling and connection with buyers as they walk through that front door. The aim is no longer just to sell an architectural structure, but sell a lifestyle.
Tips for staging a home with personality:
– Know your buyer demographic: There is a particular buyer demographic for each property, so you really need to know who you are targeting and what would further draw in their interest beyond simply the architectural aspects and location of the property.
– Art: change up your art hanging approach, some good options are to layer the artwork on shelves or windowsills where possible, choose a large focus piece of art to ground the room, consider using clusters of art as opposed to matching pairs if the room calls for it and look for other alternatives to frames for wall hangings such as tribal necklaces, macrame, turkish towels, baskets and mirrors.
– Feel and touch: use lots of textures – timbers, linens, feathers, concrete – appealing to the senses leaves your buyer with not only a visual memory of the property but a tangible feeling.
– Bring the outdoors in: indoor plants are a perfect addition to a home, especially when trying to create the ‘holiday at home’ style.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter to receive upcoming specials on handyman services, home renovations, installation and repairs, furniture restoration, honey-do, and roofing services!